There is never enough time! P-days are ironically the only
stressful days here. I've seen Christian (his cousin) here a couple times! Our
classrooms (where we live for 12 hours a day) are actually in the same
building! But I've only been able to talk to him for a few minutes because our
schedules don't have anything in common. His P-days are tomorrow, Tuesdays.
It's been so good to get your letters and support. Dad I love
you. Mom I love you. Krysta I love you. Erin I love you. Camille I love
you. Rachel I love you. I've been meaning to write home, I will do it next
week. And if my emails ever come to a blunt end then understand that I probably
ran out of email time. (We're not forced to follow the 30-minute limit but I
really try to. Someone wise once said, "Obedience brings blessings, but
exact obedience brings miracles")
So we got our travel plans a few days ago! (Unfortunately I can't
give you details because I don't have them with me right now) But here's what I
remember: Yes I can call from the airport. My flight leaves at 7 AM Wednesday
on March 20th, so I'll call before then (probably around 6:30 am - I'll give
you more details next week). But we basically fly from Salt Lake to Atlanta Georgia
for a one hour lay-over, then from Atlanta to OHIO! I believe I'll get to Columbus
around 4 pm OHIO time.
Well, I must still be in the "honey moon phase" here
because I still love it here. I really have no complaints. I've been working on
my ability to have charity, and it's easy to enjoy each day when you're not
thinking of yourself, when you really try to spend all of your time and studies
for the purpose of benefiting someone else. I Love this Gospel. I'm so grateful
for the Atonement and Christ. I know He lives and directs this church. This
Church is Awesome. Thanks for all the support I've had from everyone that has
sent me letters and packages. The Spanish is coming more and more each week! We
aren't perfectly fluent but we're able to pray and teach in Spanish (our Sunday
meetings are entirely in Espanol - pretty fun) Sometimes I accidently speak in
Spanish. It's great. Elder Fivas said I even spoke a few words of Spanish in my
dreams a few nights ago! The Gift of Tongues is real. It's as real as you want
it to be as you work for it! LOVE YOU ALL! Mom and Dad I will send pictures
next week!
- Your son and brother, Elder Kevin Graf