Ohio Columbus Mission February 2013 to June 2013
Ohio Cincinnati Mission July 2013 to February 2015

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Mission!


Transfers are happening this week and the results are in! Drum Roll....
I'm staying in the Dayton Spanish area! Same area, same companion, New mission! Because I'm staying put that means that I’ll be within the new Cincinnati Mission boundaries! Not many people get to say they had two MTC dates, let alone that they served in two missions :) I'm excited about it, but I hope I will get to visit the Columbus Temple sometime.

Another exciting event is that the whole mission is going to see the Motab concert tonight! It'll be cool to see the whole mission gathered together. Motab becomes a bigger deal when you're outside of Utah.

This week I'm officially done with my training! However I'll still be with Elder Brown this next transfer so there's obviously still work and learning that the Lord has in store for both of us. In Huber heights, where our apartment is, we do bilingual work, which means we get to keep the English investigators that we find! And we have two solid English investigators that we've been working with the past couple weeks. One is preparing for baptism on July 20th and the other is preparing for August 3rd! Both are sincere and we're going to get them both to church this Sunday! I'm super excited for them :D

This week we've also had a "mini-missionary" tag along with us. Every companionship in the mission got one, some got a couple mini's, and several sister missionary's got 4. His name's Daniel and he's 16. We've decided that he's a perfect mix in personality and likes/dislikes between me and Elder Brown. He, like me, has greenie fire to be obedient, likes basketball, loves granola bars, and snores :) Like Elder Brown he has a bit of a theatrical side and loves to pretend he's an Opera singer. He however doesn't speak more than a few words of Spanish. Poor guy has had to suffer through a few Spanish lessons with us but he's been a great sport. We'll all get a picture together and I'll send it next time. Speaking Of pictures I'm going to wrap this up so I can send a few!

Love you all! Have a great week! Be happy! Work hard! Serve others! Pray always! 
Elder Graf 

Lo siento familia! I don't have a card reader available to borrow so there'll be no pics right now :( I'll buy one today so I'll have one for sure on Monday. Bye!