I actually bumped into Elder Fivas at the concert! I didn't know someone was able to pick me up so easily but that's what Elder Fivas did in the form of a hug. It was great. The Concert was amazing, too. I would definitely go to it if they swing by Utah.
Oh and we just bumped into our investigator Steven as we were tracting! That's our primary finding method. Not as effective as referrals, but it's what we've got on our plate, we have a small branch. As for daily plans we make plans the night before. We plan by the spirit. If we say a prayer to close our nightly planning session and it doesn't feel right we make changes until it's good. Unfortunately this process often carries us past 10:30 P.M... Something I don't like but we're working on making it happen. Regardless of the time we go to bed at night (even if it's 12:30 A.M. after the Motab concert) we ALWAYS get up at 6:30 am. I feel like a million bucks after exercising early and diving into the scriptures! Well my other letter will be pretty short and sweet because I've got to stilll write president and send pictures from this sticky public keyboard :) Write back in a few! Love You!
I can only send two pics at a time which makes life great. But I found a street called Utah Street so I got a pic. Dayton has a street for every state. Utah's is basically a back alley way. haha
Okay here's a few pictures. one is of our mini missionary and the other two are of this chain mail that our branch president's son made. It's the armor of God plus a sword :)
[Kevin told us earlier about a door approach where he and his companion would make a small snowman and then ask for raisins or chocolate chips for the eyes and buttons.This must be a picture of that.]
An Elder's apartment with a wall of nearly 3000 waterbottles. Many Elders don't drink the tap water. This is a wall (and the pic doesn't show all of it) of a compilation of months worth of water bottles at an apartment I was at for exchanges. Crazy. Just crazy.
Those last couple emails didn't match the right pictures up. Well my time is up. Trying to write all these emails can be awfully stressful! Never enough time! I'll try once more to send a couple pics but I'm over time... I'll write a letter home about this week. It was a pretty awesome and awful week at the same time. Great teaching lessons but a friend of Elder Brown's died in a car accident so he's been really struggling. I'll tell you more about it in my letter home!
Dad, Happy Father's day again! Love you all!
Elder Graf


