Ohio Columbus Mission February 2013 to June 2013
Ohio Cincinnati Mission July 2013 to February 2015

Monday, April 28, 2014

Buenos dias!


Buenos dias! Ya tenemos una nueva semana en frente de nosotros!

This transfer has been very rewarding, especially with E…'s baptism. I know that God will never tempt us, but he will try us, and those trials are in place for the purpose of refining us and building us. For this is the purpose of our lives, to become more like the Master, to have His character become ours. (Moroni 7:48). I definitely can look back throughout my mission and throughout my life and see how Heavenly Father has been carefully guiding my personal and spiritual growth. His plan is so incredible. I love it so much. It is definitely difficult but it is all so worth it. E… has been the prime example. Last week she learned that her boss wants her to start working Sundays because of all the days she's needed off for her baptism and family therapy sessions and on and on... I can only imagine how important it is for her that she has money to provide for her family right now, especially with all the difficult things she has been going through this past month. Her 12-year old daughter has been having a hard time because of it all and so she has been a bit rebellious towards her mom. So here is E…, suffering from wounded relationships with her family, and money is tight, she's trying to sell her trailer and her car, and then her boss is asking her to work on Sundays.... So what does she say? "God first, no matter what I'm going to church." No sacrifice is too big for her. She is incredible. As soon as my mission is over I am flying back here so I can give her and all her children the biggest hug ever!  

Well I feel like sometimes I get a little too pensive in my emails. I go into deep thinking mode. I do want you to know that even though it's sometimes tough lately we've also managed to have a blast. We've been getting up at about 6 A.M. to play basketball, we've had nerf wars after nightly planning, we are always eating super great food, and we even celebrated M…'s Birthday Party! We did a surprise party for him!

Yo se que mi Salvador vive! Yo se que esta es su iglesia verdadera y que el Libro de Mormon es completamente awesome!

Love you all, until next week!

Elder Graf