I'm being transferred!!! I'm super sad because I'm going to have
to leave this amazing area and amazing branch and amazing people. Hopefully I'll
be able to come to C…'s Baptism in June!
I'll have to tell Elder Arveseth about the scriptures that you
have in the mail for E... E…, by the
way, is going to the temple this Saturday with the branch!!!!!!!! I'm so happy
for her. She's also bringing her nonmember daughter so she can walk around the
outside of the temple! That family is a miracle. I love them so much and I'm
going to be sad saying good-bye to all the members... again. But, I'm also
always super excited for what the future has in store! I'll let you know next
week! This transfer is huge! Tons of people are getting moved around, even
Elder Carranza is finally leaving this branch!
But it was a fun time to talk to you all yesterday! You are
great!!!
Here's my letter to President. Sorry there are no pictures
today, but I'll have a lot to send next time because I'll be taking as many as
I can today!
"Thank you for the transfer. It was very challenging at
times, but I feel like I am more like Christ because of it. I feel that I leave
this transfer as a better leader, more loving, more understanding, and more
patient. My faith in the Savior has grown as well. We saw miracles with E…'s
baptism, and other blessings are in the works for future baptisms in this area.
But, interestingly enough, it wasn't the miracles that increased my faith,
rather it was the times of trial. This was a lesson I learned. It wasn't the
happy times that changed me. It was the times of distress that I learned
how to rely on the atonement for strength, because there was nothing else that
could have supported me. I know that challenges are all a part of God's
carefully designed plan. I learned how to rely on the Savior more than ever
before. In my most sincere moments of prayer is when revelation came in its
clearest form. I love my Redeemer and I love this work. I love Elder Arveseth
and I'm grateful for all the experiences we had together.”
Elder Arveseth and I grew close together and the
both of us learned so much and grew a lot. We ended this transfer
with some really good discussions between us.
Love you all and talk to you next week to tell you where I end
up!!!
Elder
Graf