Ohio Columbus Mission February 2013 to June 2013
Ohio Cincinnati Mission July 2013 to February 2015

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cow Brain and Pig Kidney


Kevin sent replies to our letters and then a short separate letter. That’s why this is so disjointed.

 
I keep telling Elder Brown I want to see a tornado but he's said he's never seen any big storms the whole time he's been out (he just hit his year mark last week). But who knows, maybe this week is the week haha.  I'm sure mom loved the Star Trek movie. She's quite obsessed with them

This week was pretty slow going. We're trying to really focus on finding new people. We've found a couple that we are excited about. My Spanish improves little by little and it's exciting. I can't believe I'm already on my tenth week of 12 week training! This transfer is going by really fast!

 
Hola querido familia mia!

Alrighty. Due to only a few minutes left of time this email will have no rhyme or reason to it. Enjoy!

Elder Brown ate cow brain taco while I tried pig kidneys. Both were equally undesirable.

It's crazy to think that I'm already on my tenth week (of 12 total) of training! As I was telling mom, this transfer has been flying by. The experiences I've been having have been awesome. I'm learning tons about myself and the gospel. We continue to use the priesthood to bless others. I feel that Heavenly Father has allowed me many opportunities to use the priesthood because the Hispanic population is almost entirely Catholic.The difference between us is obviously the restored authority.

Well sorry this was so short. I'll write home about this CRAZY door to door experience we had. I'll write home about other stuff from last week as well. Love you all, work hard, be happy.  :D