LOVE
YOU MOM!!! Thanks for keeping me updated on things. Hope work is going well.
You and Dad are probably pretty busy but you need to take time and watch movies
for me every once in a while :) I feel bad because I've been super bad at
writing these past couple weeks. Please tell the grandparents that I love
hearing from them. I will try to respond to them sometime in the next month
:/
So 7 minutes... okay. Well these past few days we received Elder
Taylor (from Utah and almost looks like me and came out the same time as
me) and Elder Garcia (from El Paso Texas and a native speaker, 1 week in
the field, 2 weeks in the MTC) into our branch. It's pretty exciting to have 4
of us in the branch. They're good elders and I'm excited to work with them. I
didn't realize how much I've come to love people here, even people that I’ve
only talked to a couple times. We haven't officially set boundaries on how
we're going to split the area but I have an idea of who I'm going to have to
hand off to the new elders and it kills me. I LOVE people here and I want to
keep them forever!!! But the other elders will be great. Between all 4 of us we
have less than 18 months experience but we are going to do some great things
here and I'm excited. (in answer to one of your questions mom our district is the
4 of us. They are staying in our apartment until they get theirs. So we're
squeezing and getting cozy for the next couple days)
Also that's super cool about Facebook. I have no idea when we'll
get to do it in our mission. Haven't heard anything about it. But seeing as
there's not a crazy amount of Hispanics in Ohio and most of them don't have
internet access, let alone the ability to read, I wouldn't get your hopes too
high on seeing me through Skype anytime soon.
Sorry
this is short and so vague. I will try to share more detailed stories in the
future. Just know that I'm loving it here. I told President Porter that I never
want to leave Dayton haha. We just finished one of our best weeks last week. We
got almost all of our goals and stayed busy with lessons. No one has been to
church recently but we're patiently working on changing that. No one is
progressing rapidly towards baptism but I know Heavenly Father has baptisms in
the works. We just need to stay diligent and follow the spirit. Love you all!
Cheer for the Cougs and the Aggies for me!! -Elder Graf.